try singing “cook a cake” as quickly as you can to the tune of ‘The William Tell Overture’!
- A bloke’s back brake block broke.
- A box of biscuits, a box of mixed biscuits and a biscuit mixer.
- Big blue blisters bleeding badly.
- Michael and Moses have very keen noses.
- Peppercorn pudding and pelican pie.
- The bottom of the butter bucket is the buttered bucket bottom.
- A sick sparrow sang six sad spring songs sitting sheltering under a squab shrub.
- A single solid silver sifter sifts sifted sugar.
- A ship saileth south soon.
- A lump of red leather, a red leather lump.
- Lucy lingered, looking longingly for her lost lapdog.
- A cricket critic cricked his neck at a critical cricket match.
- The crisp crust crackles crunchily.
- A thin little boy picked six thick thistle sticks.
- This thatched roof is thick.
- Whistle for the thistle sifter.
Sing the following on the same note moving up the scale. Try and sing this phrase in one breath!
“seven salty sailors sailed the seven seas successfully”